Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shaman mage aplly (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leawl /

shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: shaman mage aplly (Accepted)   shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 pm

. Whats your name? Baeyens pieter

2. Age? 19 Belgium

4. Raiding experience: Ex tsunami , infinity , did 5 bosses Black temple and All the rest Smile

5. Why did you choose Damnation: Wanna raid Harcore , Got full epic t5 equal mage , And a VEry good resto elemental shaman

6. Anything you would like to add: My gear (best as elemental) mage , black temple shit ,
- If you are interested i would love to hear from you.

i can bring my mage and my shaman , Smile
Back to top Go down
leawl

PostSubject: Re: shaman mage aplly (Accepted)   shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 pm

ooooh all tsunami boys , would lovely like to join , can bring healing Dps , and fun :p
Back to top Go down
Korosawa

Korosawa

PostSubject: Re: shaman mage aplly (Accepted)   shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:37 pm

awesome GL
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: shaman mage aplly (Accepted)   shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:41 pm

fisk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shaman mage aplly (Accepted)   shaman mage aplly (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shaman mage aplly (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1