Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vyron 70 Rogue Combat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyron

Vyron 70 Rogue Combat Empty
PostSubject: Vyron 70 Rogue Combat   Vyron 70 Rogue Combat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:57 pm

1. Whats your name? Gwen

2. Age? 18

3. Armory link
P.S. I'm just subtelty atm cuz this was my alt and I was pvp'ing a bit Smile
4. Raiding experience? Pretbc: MC/ZG/BWL/AQ20--> Cleared AQ40: till ouro/ Naxx: Spider wing
Tbc: Kara/Gruul/Maggy/TK--> fully cleared SSC: All killed except Vashj, I do have experience on her.

5. Why did you choose Damnation?
Because I am looking for a raidguild for my rogue and since Damnation is a newly formed raidguild I think it opens a lot of new opportunities for people to join a guild while all other high lvl raiding guilds are not recruiting Smile. Seeing a lot of you guys have huge experience in end-game raiding it's likely that you guys will have an insane progress while raiding.

6. Anything you would like to add?
Make love not war? Razz
Back to top Go down
Vyron

PostSubject: Re: Vyron 70 Rogue Combat   Vyron 70 Rogue Combat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Forgot to post link to armory
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: Vyron 70 Rogue Combat   Vyron 70 Rogue Combat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Vyron wrote:
Forgot to post link to armory

Actually you didn't you just can't link anything here I guess Razz Same shit for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vyron 70 Rogue Combat   Vyron 70 Rogue Combat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vyron 70 Rogue Combat
Page 1 of 1