Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZA time run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mastah

ZA time run Empty
PostSubject: ZA time run   ZA time run Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:23 am

As i spoke to some - I want to organise and lead a stable 10 man group for the Zul Aman time event. The main aim is to attempt ZA twice a week (mon & possibly thu). Hours i take into consideration are 6pm (before the 25 man raid) and 11pm (after the 25man raid).

Spots to be filled:
2 tanks (2 diff. classes)
3 healer (3 diff. classes aswell)
1 hunter
1 warlock
2 random dps

Few rules i expect u to stick to:
1. You must be fully capable of attending both raids during the week - if u can't then don't even bother with reading the rest of this post.
2. When we're raiding - we're raiding. If the raid starts at 6pm, we are inside, fully buffed and ready to go 6pm sharp. No afk, wc, brb, phone, dinner - respect each other's time.
3. Full preparation - i don't care if we wipe 2 times or 20 times - you must have flasks/elixirs + weapon buff + food for each and every attempt.
4. Learn from your own mistakes. If u do something wrong once - ok, happens. If u do it 3 times in a row - there's something wrong with u.

If u're still not frightened of making an application u can post it here or send it via pm. Just be sure that u really can follow these few simple rules so we don't waste each others time.

One more thing - nobody likes to tell someone 'no, sorry u can't raid with us' so please don't spam me with /w 'omg he's just t4 and im t6 wtf noob why didnt u pick me up' & be understanding.

cheers

dan
Back to top Go down
Lenve

ZA time run Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZA time run   ZA time run Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 am

i'm sexeh dps!!
Back to top Go down
Damsey

ZA time run Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZA time run   ZA time run Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm in for that I think:)
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

ZA time run Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZA time run   ZA time run Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:20 pm

I got visitors comming soon so I don't know if I can come or not Razz But I'd love too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZA time run Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZA time run   ZA time run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZA time run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General :: Guild information-
Jump to: