Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to: Antoney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to: Antoney Empty
PostSubject: How to: Antoney   How to: Antoney Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:21 am

Antoney is a very hard boss mostly coz he's brain capasity is very low, that means if he see you he prolly wont notice you. The boss is much about survival since he uses an attack called "me eatz you alivez" , This attack can be spell reflected by a Warrior tank wich makes him eat himself, so basicly thats all of phase 1.

Phase 2, 50% life : Antoney will pick up a stone and throw it somewhere useless for even him or the raid and scream "Me brain is cheeze! i like cheeze!"

Phase 3, 10% life : Antoney himself leaves Bear form and die coz he forgets to heal, that makes it really hard coz he is so hard to interrupt when he forgets to heal, thats about it, my guild had 4 months of tries on him .

abilities:
"me eatz you alivez"

"Me Brain is cheeze! me Liek cheeze" (make sure the raid knows that this attack is really dangerous since it does no damege at all, so be potted and healed up or you will wipe)

"forgets to heal".

www.Bosskillers.com
Back to top Go down
http://damnation.forumakers.com

How to: Antoney
Page 1 of 1