Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mevrouwh

mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Empty
PostSubject: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:08 pm

subject:
Mevrouwholle / Hunter / 41/20/0

1. Whats your name?
Jasper

2. Age?
3. Armory link
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mevrouwholle (copy/paste the url because with http// it won't show the link.)
Yup, you got it right, nearly everything is pvp gear wich is the reason I have high crit and rather low AP but I've never been really lucky with drops and rolls. Sadly pvp gear was the best alternative for getting upgrades from T4
4. Raiding experience?
Karazhan: completed
Gruul's lair: completed
magtheridon: tried but never downed.
SSC: 5/6 bosses downed and had some tries on Vashj (up to phase three).
TK: 3/4 bosses downed and had some tries on Kael' thas.
MH: second, third and fourth boss downed.
BT: 3/9 bosses downed.
sunwell: none Smile

Notice that this is my list of downed bosses, my guild downed everything up to MH (MH to) and has RoS in BT down.

5. Why did you choose Damnation?
A few months ago I wanted to play AoC, but it wasn't really what I expected it to be, so I stopped playing it. I went back to WoW and played as casual for some weeks and now I want to raid again. Also I've done T4 content for a very long time, T5 content for perhaps a month? And then T6 content, I think I've missed a bit to much of T5 (lol removing attuments)
6. Anything you would like to add?
I'm a regular 17 year old belgian boy who likes to play WoW, My other passion is archery wich I practice wensday and friday. Sadly that means I can't raid those days. At the moment I have 2 months vacation and then I'm gonna start my last year school.
that was a bit info about my RL, now some gaming stuff.

preBC: I was in a social raidingguild, we completed ZG, downed every boss in MC exept Ragnaros, kieled Onyxia and had 3 bosses in AQ20.
postBC: I was for months stuck in Karazhan and Gruul's lair with different guilds wich all disbanded.
After that I was for a few weeks casual untill I got to join the Company of Heroes. They downed alot of bosses, but were dying due to nobody signing up.
In one last attempt to revive the guild they were doing mass invites while praying the people they invited knew how to play. Amazingly, they knew indeed how to play and we started to make progress at an amazing fast rate. We slayed every boss on our path and nothing could stop us.

But we raided untill 23:20 while I'm somebody who needs alot of sleep so I was never awake in school and anger was growing towards blizzard for various reasons. All while AoC was about to release, so I made the big step and quitted wow and started to play AoC. It was fun...for a weeks, but then there was not much to do exept for questing and I missed my friends from wow, so I came back.
Now I want to start raiding again and stopping at 23:00 is perfect for me.
I wil be able to raid monday, tuesday, thursday, sunday and sometimes on saturday if there's nothing to do IRL.

ps. I have an alt named Elsami, she's a pvp specced disci priest wich I'm playing atm, so if holle isn't online she may be. I onley like my hunter to raid but not to pvp and I like my priest to pvp but not to raid Smile
On that note, I hope you guys don't mind me keeping Elsami in company of heroes as social character.

Thanks in advance,

Mevrouwholle
Back to top Go down
Blue__________Beauty

PostSubject: Re: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 pm

Great hunter played with him on my warrior Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Full on hunters atm but ill keep u in register,
Back to top Go down
http://damnation.forumakers.com
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:08 pm

First guy I see that make some effort to his app. .P
Back to top Go down
antoney

PostSubject: Re: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:10 pm

U say i didnt make effort into mah app? :< it was very hard for me to write that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)   mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mevrouwholle - 41/20/0 Bm hunter (Decliened)
Page 1 of 1