Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terraclo

terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Empty
PostSubject: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:33 pm

1. Whats your name?
kris

2. Age?

3. Armory link

4. Raiding experience?
kara
za
gruuls
maggys
3 in ssc
2 in tk

5. Why did you choose Damnation?
well im hearing good things about this guild, the members have good gear from what iv seen and heard, also i have some friends in the guild that i play wow with all the time and it would be nice to raid with them again and progress with them, not just with them but with the guild and get some experience.

6. Anything you would like to add?

i have full epic fury gear with 2k attack power and i also have epic kara level tanking gear. if you need to see my gear then i have posted the armory link and i can also show you in game, incase i hve prot gear on. p.s my main spec is dps but i can also tank from time to time Smile
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:09 pm

I don't know if we need dps warrior atm. I'ts up to Gtfo. so GL on the app!
Back to top Go down
terraclo

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:20 pm

thanx Razz its worth a try. hard to find a guild as dps :"(
Back to top Go down
terraclo

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 am

jus fort i wud say that i was in tsunami guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:54 pm

ill keep u in the papers. OMG me haz no papers, Koro ate them Sad blame him, no but ill contact u if we need u. if ur still not guilded ;P
Back to top Go down
http://damnation.forumakers.com
Korosawa

Korosawa

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:23 pm

gtfo Gtfo xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)   terraclown teh warrior (Decliened) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

terraclown teh warrior (Decliened)
Page 1 of 1