Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atwa

resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: resto shaman   resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:49 pm

subject: Atwa, Draenei Shaman resto specc atm with 1900+ healing.

1. Whats your name? My name is Rasmus

2. Age? I'm 18 years old.

3. Armory link

4. Raiding experience? This is my other character that im going to start play on. I have another (my main) Rulah - Mazrigos EU-Horde. My guild got disbanded 'Cause of ppl slacking...they just didn't show up to raids and were whining all the time. And we had to take in randoms to our 25-man raids and those randoms were wiping us all the time...So I left and I guess it have been disbanded now. Well my raid experience is Full:Kz,magtheridon,gruul,ssc,tk,za,mh and 5/9 in bt.

5. Why did you choose Damnation? I haven't played on this char for a long time and I wanna start raiding on it now and I saw information on the trade channel so I give it a shot.

6. Anything you would like to add? If I get in I ecspect fun raids and also serious raids with good progress! and no whining..ppl can get angry if there would be wipes on 1 boss during 1 night but atleast they should'nt say anything in raid chat or say anything on vent/ts, imo.

Goodluck on your apply.
Back to top Go down
Atwa

resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: resto shaman   resto shaman Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:51 pm

I forgot to link my amory, here it is:
Back to top Go down

resto shaman
Page 1 of 1