Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarem

Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:14 pm

1. Whats your name? My name is Aaron Holt

2. Age? I am 18 years of age! I live in northern England and currently work as a precision engineer in the racing industry Razz

3. Armory link -

4. Raiding experience? - Full kara gruuls maggy zul aman clear. Most of TK/SSC. 1 boss in Hyjal.

5. Why did you choose Damnation? Damnation was reccomended by an old friend of mine (devastator) and I heard you give out a free porsche to new members Very Happy

6. Anything you would like to add? I would love to chat with you in-game if you have any questions about spec/gear or to make sure im not some ranting mad man...
Back to top Go down
Scarem

PostSubject: Re: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:14 pm

My armory link fucked up so here it is again:
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:02 am

I see that you have tanking gear on and I have to say that it's nice but I don't know if we need more dps/tanks warriors.
Back to top Go down
Chuppah

Chuppah

PostSubject: Re: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:32 am

Hey Scarem good to see you again Smile Guess Aoc failed big time

GL on getting in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chuppah

Chuppah

PostSubject: Re: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 am

Got my Vote aswell ofc ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: hah   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:22 am

SACREM U FOOOK! WELCOME NOOB. enjoy my cokkiez, and dont call me Mr.oneball! lol king
Back to top Go down
http://damnation.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)   Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarem / Warrior / Currently DPS (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1