Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devastator Protection Spec Warrior (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devastat

Devastator Protection Spec Warrior (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Devastator Protection Spec Warrior (Accepted)   Devastator Protection Spec Warrior (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:29 pm

1. Whats your name? Lee

2. Age? 24 from the uk

3. Armory link

4. Raiding experience? Everything Tsunami and Infinity have raided pretty much and tanked bosses in tk/ssc/hyjal and bt. I've done 12 months as a raid leader so tactically i'm there. I use a wide variety of macros to gain fast threat and another set for emergency stay alive buttons Smile

5. Why did you choose Damnation? You have the prospect of moving on my wow career picking up right where infinity sadly left off.

6. Anything you would like to add? I'm always prepped for raids and my availability is second to none for evening weekday raiding in the good old fashioned hardcore style - the way i see it you get a gem from badges every couple of nights that enough for anyone to buy flasks and food.
Back to top Go down

Devastator Protection Spec Warrior (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1