Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heramis

Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Empty
PostSubject: Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual)   Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:33 pm

1. Whats your name?

Heramis

2. Age?

17 , 18 in september the 4th

3. Armory link

4. Raiding experience?

Pré-tbc - Full Molten core, blackwing lair, onyxia's lair, zul'gurub, aq40(all the way to twin emperors, not further), also did some tries at naxx, never killed a boss in there tho
Tbc - Full karazhan, Gruul's lair, Magtheridon's lair, Serpentshrine Caverns, The eye (except Kael'thas), two bosses in Zul'aman

All of this was done six-seven monts ago on my druid wich is now being played by my sister. We've switched characters sometime ago and i'm now playing as a mage.

5. Why did you choose Damnation?

The main reason for me to choose damnation was the will to raid along with my sister and two real life friends wich are part of the guild (Regnax, Korosawa and satrius(wich is currently waiting for an answear to his application)).
I'm looking for a pve focused guild, with organized and frequent raids. Also looking forward to make some new friends and have some laughs on vent/ts/vc Wink

6. Anything you would like to add?

My current gear is a mix of pvp/pve items, will probably be on pvp gear on armory. I'm working really hard to improve it, wich is hard without raiding since i'm already full-epic. Will probably specc as fire to raid, or a better pve specc if i find one.
I always do my best at raids and i can raid most days of the week Wink
Back to top Go down
Heramis

PostSubject: ArmoryLink   Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:37 pm

For some reason i cant post the armory link for Heramis.
Anyway, if you guys need some info about my gear whisper me in-game and we can chat about it, or you can search for heramis on the armory website Wink

sorry,

Heramis
Back to top Go down
Heramis

PostSubject: Fire specc   Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Sorry to post another reply ^^

Just to inform that i just respecced to 2/48/11 - the best pve specc i found
Back to top Go down
Korosawa

Korosawa

PostSubject: Re: Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual)   Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:17 am

Contact Korosawa or Gtfo for more info

/feign death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual)   Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heramis/Mage/Currently Frost (Accepted Casual)
Page 1 of 1