Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satrius

Warlock Application (Accepted Casual) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)   Warlock Application (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:24 pm

subject: ( NAME / CLASS / SPECC ). Satrius/Warlock/ (0/21/40)

1. Whats your name? Bruno

2. Age? 18

3. Armory link my gear isnt that good on my warlock( ) but i have other classes with raiding experience like Regnaj(druid)

4. Raiding experience? Pre tbc(full Mc,full zg,full aq20,2 bosses bwl,1 boss aq40)

tbc- full kara, grull,magtheridon(the boss i did most times (around 30) full ssc,full tk,1st boss in hyjal.

5. Why did you choose Damnation?
i chose damnation because i got an advise from my real life friend "korosawa" saying that its an excelent guild and that i should try my luck to the guild:)
6. Anything you would like to add?
i would love to enter damnation as it would be a chance to raid with Experienced Players and to be able to raid with real life friends.Also because i Love PVE and Damnation is a good pve guild that is progressing at the speed of light=)

so i would love to have a trial at Damnation,even though my Warlock´s gear may not be the best it will be improved and you won´t be dissapointed with my preformance, i allways go fully prepared to raids(Pots,elixirs,flasks,food,weapon enchancements) and i never do mistakes that cause wipes on raids.=)
if i Enter i will be a full pve ready spec so that my preformance Improves..

i hope i can get in Damnation Smile

cheers Smile[left]
Back to top Go down
Korosawa

Korosawa

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)   Warlock Application (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:29 pm

This guy don't have the best pve gear, but he will improve it, and we need some warlocks, and Satrius is good player, understand his class and know how to play it, he got my vote Smile

/feign death
Back to top Go down
Atwa

Atwa

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)   Warlock Application (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Yeah, the gear isn't good at all...;<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)   Warlock Application (Accepted Casual) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Application (Accepted Casual)
Page 1 of 1