Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0 Empty
PostSubject: Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0   Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Hey,

1. Whats your name ( In-game | Real life)
Dewberry | Lindsay irl Smile

2. whats your age?

3. Armory link and explonation why u prefer ur gear.
Dew's armory
Alot of my gear is the new badge stuff brought in with 2.4. I spammed heroics for weeks to get it all >.<
Currently wearing my +heal trinkets but I have 2mp5 trinkets too for when I need the boost Smile
I love my current gear because I think I've balanced mana regen and +healing, instead of being rediculously high in either. I manage my mana very well in this gear and can pump out some very nice heals too Smile........ and my t4 shoulders and head make my head glow <3 lol Very Happy (I'm female I'm allowed to be a little vain hehehe)
I've enchanted my gear with the best enchants (imo) and have always worked very hard to keep my gear up to scratch.

4. Raiding experience?
Raided pre tbc on my Mage, Ralena. Just ZG and MC
post tbc I've cleared Kara, Gruuls, Magy, ZA and 3/6 SSC, 2/4 TK healing on Dewberry

5. Why did you choose Damnation?
I'm looking for a guild that raids 25mans without an alliance (I much prefer to be able to raid with guildies only) and I saw your recruitment advertisement on trade channel and thought it would be worth applying Smile
Since you're a pretty new guild, hopefully I'll be able to slot right in and not be "that new girl" hehe Smile

6. Do you have any friends in Damnation?
Not that I know of Smile but I make friends easily hehe

7. Are you an hardcore raider? if so, are you able to attend to a minimum of 4 Raids between 19:30-23:00 a week?
I am, and I will, the small problem being that I've just moved house so currently online while stealing wireless at my mum's or in an internet cafe. Broadband in my own house will be connected in about 2 weeks. (am I better off re-applyng then?) I can raid a few nights a week though probably not the full 4 until 2 weeks time

8. Will u always bring Pots, flasks and food?
ofc Smile I'm a fishing, cooking, elixor master Very Happy (all 375)

9. Do u find urself Mature?
It depends what you mean by mature. I am mature in that I don't sit giggling at the word "cock" or find it funny to call someone gay but I do like to have a laugh, life is for living not sitting stoney-faced, I say Smile

10. is there anything you would like to add?
I'm social, I like talking and to get on with my fellow guildies so I hope you have some talkative people to keep me company Smile
I am currently in Blazing Phoenix. I loved this guild to bits, but alot of people have quit to go play AoC and so we now do not have any real leadership and no raid team so the 25mans are all with an alliance, which I do not like. They know I'm looking for another guild with Dewberry and I will be leaving my alts in there (purely for social reasons, not raiding Smile I know a few of the guildies irl )
Back to top Go down
Chuppah

Chuppah

PostSubject: Re: Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0   Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:21 pm

I must say it looks all good, good talent you got, we need some priests with Spirit buff Smile

You got my vote
Back to top Go down
Korosawa

Korosawa

PostSubject: Re: Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0   Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Contact Korosawa or Gtfo ingame

/feign Death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0   Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dewberry- Priest- Holy 28/33/0
Page 1 of 1