Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djnibu

holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: holy paladin   holy paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm

1. Whats your name ( In-game | Real life) in-game:legendgr real life:george

2. whats your age? 17

3. Armory link and explonation why u prefare ur gear.http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=legendgr

4. Raiding experience? ofc clear kara,maggy and clear gruul,3boss in za and i know 4 becuase i have tried him,tk void reaver and 3 bosses in ssc.

5. Why did you choose Damnation?i choose damnation because have good geared players and i think i can help to progress my dream in mh and bt.

6. Do you have any friends in Damnation?i have 2 good friends named djnibu and touristria.

7. Are you an hardcore raider? if so, are you able to attend to a minimum of 4 Raids between 19:30-23:00 a week? every time every day i can raid Very Happy

8. Will u always bring Pots, flasks and food? ofc i am rich!

9. Do u find urself Mature?i am mature but i like tell and listen jokes.

10. is there anything you would like to add?
i was full epic retri and now i havent all epics items but i will have trinkets soon.i want to join for replace them in kara runs quickly, and i am up for any raid. i hope you will give me a chance to try my power with you. thx for your time. note:i did this apply from my friend pc and account.
Back to top Go down

holy paladin
Page 1 of 1